Friday, January 23, 2009

Foodie Fridays


Product Reviews:


I have tried a few new things this week that I wanted to share with everyone.


I love goint to Trader Joe's but haven't had too much extra grocery budget money so I have to wait until next month, BUT my mom is temporarily living with us so she has been going to Trader Joe's and buying me things!!!! She's from Kansas City and they don't have Trader Joe's there and there is one on her way home from her new job so she stops there a lot, THANKFULLY!


Anyway, she bought me this Cashew Macadamia Delight Trek Mix. It has Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, Almonds, Dried Cranberries and Dried Pineapple in it. OH MY GOSH, IT's SO DELICIOUS. I'm sure some people will think I'm crazy when I say this, but I had never had a Macadamia Nut before. They are so good. I'm actually snacking on some while I blog about it! It make a great, healthy snack and you are full for quite some time after you eat it. Great way to curve your mid-morning or afternoon hunger strike!


I've gotten quite a few coupons for the new Orville Redenbacher Natural and Gourmet popcorn. I have tried the Butter variety and it is SO good, it really does taste and smell like movie popcorn, which is funny because I think movie popcorn is the furthest thing from natural. I have one more coupon for $1.50 off one box (great deal) so I plan on trying the lime and salt variety next time. Anyone tried that kind yet?


A product that I can't wait to try is the new Quaker Chewy Granola Bar flavor Chocolate Covered Cherry. I love chocolate and cherry together. I saw the ad in my Cosmo magazine (for which I am receiving 5 free issues) and can't wait to try it. However, it will be awhile because we just recently stocked up on granola bars. Anyone tried those yet?


Please feel free to share any great food products you have tried lately! I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment