Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome!


Hi Everyone!

I'd like to welcome you to my first blog! I must admit, I created this blog for the purpose of getting the word out about my business, Enchanted Storybook Parties. But, as I was creating it and thinking about the purpose it would serve, I started getting some other ideas. I live in Saint Charles, Missouri right outside of the Saint Louis area.
I am a mom of a 10 month old daughter and I work part-time. I am constantly thinking of fun things to do, girly places to go or shop, deals and discounts to find and creative things to do, new and exciting things to cook, crafts to make and family fun to be had. As a first time parent I am constantly researching, reading, watching the news and visiting every baby and child website I can find. I thought I would create this blog as an advertisement for my business, as well as create a place where moms like me could go to get all kinds of information about parties, birthdays, new and original ideas, girly-girl talk, kid toys, baby products, problem solving, etc. I hope you love it and please feel free to get back with me on any ideas you have or anything that you would like to see on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment