Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A blog referral

I wanted to share with everyone the wonderful creation that is Mom On a Mission. This blog is run by the wife of a Boeing employee that I know. She works part time and stays home with a 13 month old boy. If you are into coupon clipping, bargain shopping, saving money, and finding the best deals around, Oh and did I mention FREEBIES?! then you will definitely want to check out her blog!
She has saved me lots of time and money when it comes to grocery shopping and I am forever grateful for all the time she spends on her blog.
All moms know that time is limited and grocery shopping is one of our biggest burdens. She cuts out a lot of the time and trouble for us, check her out and you'll see what I mean!
See it here at http://www.momonamission2008.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment